Thursday, November 19, 2009

Investment

And now, I am going to be 29 years old. Not yet but it will come. So, what next?. Empty mind right now. Had several plan in previous to upgrade my live. Of course in all angle. But need to think about it very seriously. Plus to consider much-much things. With economy downturn in every where, to change a job will be very-very risky. Thank god I have enroll for Master degree 2 years ago. At least I have graduated since 2004. 5 years experience and graduated with master is considered ok even it not so worthy. You must have professional cert if you want to survive in this industry. 3 years without it is quite wasting. Never mind, you can have it anytime as long as you are in this area and of course, you have money.

But, have master degree does not guarantee you to secure a good job indeed. Most big companies is looking for expertise and specialization that you have. And tied with it is an evidence. Or recognize with somethings. That's will come with so called certification. fin !.

Investment?. Yeah, it one was in my mind. Have to do many research on it...Discover an opportunities as much as I can...But right now.............my mind still empty...'sigh'

1 comment:

zulhusniKKBU said...

wow roi.. now u write in english ya.. good2.. at least i can learn it too.. so, dah went penang? equtorial hotel? hows about cisco? hehehe...w