Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Briliant lazy

Sometimes ago, during my very2 early tenure in this company, I just make a promise to myself..set indeed in my heart..sometimes I can call it a principle too..to become a person that doesn't know or never know what 'lazy' is all about. I am malay and Lazy is must (ha ha ha). That's why Dr Mahathir is Mamak (ha ha ha). But, I'm serious. 'Am damn hardwork. Not because of this startup so-called principle. Not because I just got a very new job. Naturally, I was a hardworking person. And I believe, that's so for many Malays out there.

Moreover, I'm joining the company that one of their mission is, selling the new things that came from your own brain. Yes, we play with research everyday. Although we develop less.

But, what should we do if our so damn hardwork is defined as just a knife that beheaded our own head. They push us to be a very2 type-of working people , only to make them very comfortable and moreover, make their shining name shinier. At the end, they just return us a question "Err..what's your name again ?. I just have to fill a performance form for you".

I am not talking about the whole company. Yes, if you get hired, then make sure you have ready to be death for your company. The company where I was working is great. Much more great then the others. They launch 11 bil contract for the so-called "first asean country to offer its citizen with 10Gbps". In the same you just get increment only 150 buncks annually. What are so great !.

So, it's not the matter of the company whom I mention earlier. It's the matter of your peers. Specifically, your seniors. When you see that your peers start to play taichi, then beware. It might messy your rice bowl. You have to know taichi sometimes. But if you just a kind-blind-hardworking person like me, then go find some help.

Office politic sucks all the time....

No, I am not working for the sake of people. And never work to show up. And never bribe someone accept the traffic policeman. I work because I have passion. But what you do if your passion is someone money pocket. They used you as long as you're so hardworking. But they only satisfied with someone that give them a big fan. So, what am i doing right now ?. There's the come of "Brilliant Lazy" is all about.

Go to the office, then finish your job. If your boss give 20% of jobs for the entire project, give them back 20% of result. Never show them an anger. Give a big smile, and talking nicely. Sit at your place when all done, then open job sites. Flying your CV scattered all over places. Open your blog and do typing. It will show the people that you are still have works. Some people love to see moving fingers than monthly report. But, also don't forget your report. Put 20% of your result into a piece of paper too. Just make your lazy is perfect. And this is usually done by a politician (ha ha ha)

I wish..I wish... to be hired by the people that respects passion. I wish..i can get a touch by people that respects brain and know where the brain is coming from.

No comments: